christina Asked: Why does my neck crack only on one side all of the time?
Just curious, I have gotten so used to it. I have neck problems/ migraines too. For the past few years every day I feel like I have to crack my neck (cant ignore it or it starts to feel like a headache) and I will tilt my chin to the side and up on the left. The left side of my neck will crack 100X (bubbly kind of cracking and it will feel good for a while after. Then a few hours later I need to do it again.
The other side will not crack even once, ever.
Why is this???
I used to see a chiro just for a month and it did nothing to help. He could only crack that side too. He would do that every time and I figured I could do that myself so I stopped going
You really should consult a physician but to help cushion the joints and prevent the ‘cracking’ I would recommend, Forever Freedom, Forever Active HA and Aloe Heat Lotion. I can’t make any promises, but it should help.
These are natural remedies and you can get a full refund of the purchase price if you are not happy with the results. You can return the empty packaging together with your receipt within 60 days and get a refund.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why does my neck crack
- why does my neck crack all the time
- why can I crack my back when I turn to one side but not when I turn to the other
- can only crack one side of neck
- why does my neck crack on one side
- why do i need to pop my neck
- why can i only pop one side of my neck
- why can i only pop my neck one side
- one side of neck wont pop
- one side of back pops