christina Asked: Why does my neck crack only on one side all of the time?
Just curious, I have gotten so used to it. I have neck problems/ migraines too. For the past few years every day I feel like I have to crack my neck (cant ignore it or it starts to feel like a headache) and I will tilt my chin to the side and up on the left. The left side of my neck will crack 100X (bubbly kind of cracking and it will feel good for a while after. Then a few hours later I need to do it again.
The other side will not crack even once, ever.
Why is this???
I used to see a chiro just for a month and it did nothing to help. He could only crack that side too. He would do that every time and I figured I could do that myself so I stopped going
You really should consult a physician but to help cushion the joints and prevent the ‘cracking’ I would recommend, Forever Freedom, Forever Active HA and Aloe Heat Lotion. I can’t make any promises, but it should help.
These are natural remedies and you can get a full refund of the purchase price if you are not happy with the results. You can return the empty packaging together with your receipt within 60 days and get a refund.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why does my neck crack
- why does my neck crack all the time
- why my neck pops only on one side
- Only my left side pops and cracks
- only one side of my neck pop
- neck pops on left side only
- my neck popped on one side and not the other
- why does my neck only crack on one side
- why does only one side of my neck crack
- why does only one side of my neck pop