Why does my headache go away after I throw up?
ella Asked: Why does my headache go away after I throw up?
I get terrible migraines which causes me to throw up. And right after I do, and I mean like the second after I throw up a few times, my headache is gone. Just a dull sensation that's easy to ignore. But why does this happen?
Your migraines are caused by tight neck muscles.The muscles go to the top of your head where they connect to muscles going around your head.When the neck muscles get tight they pull the head muscles into pain and that's your migraine.When you throw up it's causing a release to those muscles that's hard to get most other ways.The dull sensation is what is left in the tight neck muscles.You can get rid of that by freeing up your neck muscles.To try to keep the migraines from being a problem in the future do the release several times for those muscles will still be tight and freeing them up now will make it harder for them to go back to the pain stage.Here's how to free them up for your relief:
Place your hands behind your head touching your fingers.Press into the back of your neck with them and hold the pressure on them.After 45 seconds slowly lower your head until your neck is fully extended.Release the pressure but hold your head there for another 30 seconds.
For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- why does throwing up help migraines
- why does vomiting make my headache go away
- WHY DOES MY HEADACHE GO AWAY AFTER I THROW UP
- Why Do Migraines Make You Throw Up
- headache goes away after throwing up
- why does throwing up make you feel better
- massive head ach made me throw up then went away
- heaches go away when i puke
- Wny does throwing up help migraines
- why feel better after throw up during mugraine