Allison Asked: Why do I get a headache immediately after drinking just one alcoholic drink?
I'm a healthy 22 year old woman who has an occasional drink. Most of the time when I drink it's just one (it's a rare thing for me to have more than one).
I've noticed ever since I turned 19 or 20, after I have a single drink I'll get a terrible headache within 30 minutes of consumption. The headache turns into a migraine most of the time and it's always in my forehead/eye area, much like a sinus headache. Sinus headache medication & Excedrin do little to nothing for these headaches. Most of the time I have to sleep it off. Do I have some condition I am not aware of? What's wrong with me?
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- headache immediately after drinking alcohol
- alcohol headache after 1 drink
- headache after one drink
- why do i get a headache when i drink alcohol
- drink tequilla gold immediately get a terrible headache
- why do i get a headache after one drink of alcohol
- why do i always get headaches when i drink
- headaches immediately after alcohol
- always get headache after drinking
- Why do I immediately get a headache when drinking a margarita