Why do I get a headache immediately after drinking just one alcoholic drink?
Allison Asked: Why do I get a headache immediately after drinking just one alcoholic drink?
I'm a healthy 22 year old woman who has an occasional drink. Most of the time when I drink it's just one (it's a rare thing for me to have more than one).
I've noticed ever since I turned 19 or 20, after I have a single drink I'll get a terrible headache within 30 minutes of consumption. The headache turns into a migraine most of the time and it's always in my forehead/eye area, much like a sinus headache. Sinus headache medication & Excedrin do little to nothing for these headaches. Most of the time I have to sleep it off. Do I have some condition I am not aware of? What's wrong with me?
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- headache immediately after drinking alcohol
- why do I get a headache after 1 hour after 1 drink?
- Headache After One Beer
- sudden headaches after drinking alcohol
- get a headache an hour after drinking alcohol
- headaches headache immediately after drinking alcohol
- always get a headache after drinking alcohol
- Medicine headache after 1 drink
- im getting headaches after one drink
- alcohol related headaches