Why do I get a headache immediately after drinking just one alcoholic drink?
Allison Asked: Why do I get a headache immediately after drinking just one alcoholic drink?
I'm a healthy 22 year old woman who has an occasional drink. Most of the time when I drink it's just one (it's a rare thing for me to have more than one).
I've noticed ever since I turned 19 or 20, after I have a single drink I'll get a terrible headache within 30 minutes of consumption. The headache turns into a migraine most of the time and it's always in my forehead/eye area, much like a sinus headache. Sinus headache medication & Excedrin do little to nothing for these headaches. Most of the time I have to sleep it off. Do I have some condition I am not aware of? What's wrong with me?
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- headache immediately after drinking alcohol
- why do i immediately get a headache after one glass
- headache immediatley after i drink
- headache immediately after alcohol
- headache after one drink
- immediate headache after alcohol
- why do i drink one drink and get a headache
- alcohol headache after 1 drink
- one alcoholic drink and i get a headache
- one drink headache