Still dehydrated after drinking a lot of water?
Rose Asked: Still dehydrated after drinking a lot of water?
I was browsing through forums about being dehydrated, and I think I might have an electrolyte imbalance, but I'm not sure.
Whenever I drink like a gallon of water a day, I tend to pee out clear but then I wake up in the middle of the night and my lips are cracked and my hands are so dry. Drinking orange juice seems to help me a little bit.
I have a fairly clean diet — fish, salad, fruits, sage tea, nuts, lean meat, rye bread.
I also tend to break out on my back and the back of my thighs. Not sure what is going on .. but I try to be as healthy as possible.
How come drinking water is not helping me? I also cannot stand on my tippy toes. I will end up getting a foot cramp. If I stretch to a certain extent, I will end up with a cramp.
omg u sound a lot like me. I drink till my pee is clear, but my lips/hands are always getting dry. (vaseline on lips helps a ton). My diet is also very good, i also break out on my upper back, but face too -.- I reguarly get painful cramps in my feet too. I wish i could help but as of yet i can't find an answer for it either, i changed to a drastically improved lifestyle to fix it, for over half a year now…hasn't really helped at all except im fitter. Just curious…u don't often find yourself getting very sleepy at lectures/on a bus etc do you? Or have annoying black lines under your eyes? (yes i get at least 8 hours sleep, no help )
do you add salt to your food? I know too much salt can be bad for you but too little can be even worse. Try adding a little to your food each day and see if that helps with your dehydration and cramping.
If all else fails have a gatorade
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- drinking lots of water but still dehydrated
- drink lots of water but still dehydrated
- i drink a lot of water but still dehydrated
- drinking a lot of water but still dehydrated
- drinking water but still dehydrated
- how can i be dehydrated when i drink a lot of water
- can you drink a lot of fluids and still be dehydrated
- i drink a lot of water but still feel dehydrated
- why am i still dehydrated after drinking lots of water
- u of m grauate English why am I dehydrated when I drink lots of water